I’ve learned an incredible amount listening to podcasts. If you aren’t listening to podcasts, you are missing out. There are podcasts on just about everything. You can learn and be entertained.
Here are the podcasts to which I listen. Some more frequently than others, but all worth staying on my feed.
Professional / Business Related
(updated on July 22, 2017 – I’ve removed many, added a couple.)
- The GaryVee Audio Experience – by Gary Vaynerchuk (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – The BEST out there)
- Busproof Podcast – running your business while taking YOU out of it (no episodes since 6-29-17)
- Social Media Pubcast by Jon Loomer
- Silent Sales Machine Radio – with Jim Cockrum
PNR: This Old Marketing | Content Marketing With Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)(THIS PODCAST IS OVER – BUT WELL WORTH LISTENING TO ANYWAY)
Content Inc with Joe Pulizzi(THIS PODCAST IS OVER – BUT ALSO WELL WORTH LISTENING TO)
- The Amazing Seller Podcast (about selling on Amazon)
- The Authority Hacker Podcast: Learn Online Marketing, Blogging & Digital Entrepreneurship With Us – Gael Breton
- Scratch Entrepreneur
- Daily DANDAN
Personal Growth and General Entertainment
- The James Altucher Show
- Self Made Man
Political / Society
- The MILO Show
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
- RUBIN Report
I’ll find more great podcasts as time goes on, and perhaps some of these will be removed.
Do you listen to podcasts? Have any recommendations for me? Let me know, in the comments below.Would you share this?